Tags archives: Ravenswood Event Center
- The day of Elise & Nathan's wedding, I posted a photo to Instagram stating that taking wedding photos that day was pretty amazing. At the time, I was just ecstatic about the sunshine and warmth, since it was one of the first days that it was possible to comfortably walk around without a coat. But, [...]
- I feel so lucky to have met Ari & Ted.
I could say so many things about their beautiful summer wedding at Ravenswood Event Center, and about their adorableness as a couple, but in the interest of getting to the photos, I'll just mention a few things that stick out the most in my mind.
To b [...]
- Everything was picture-perfect perfect for Kelly and Jeffrey's wedding day. In no particular order, five things that were especially perfect:
1. The weather was amazing for a winter day in February. It could have been gloomy, snowing, or absolutely frigid (or all of the above), but it was sunny [...]
- Holy party, Tiffany and Tommy!
Generally, the last hour of the reception is made up of the same 20-30 people, and the dance floor slows down.... but, as you can tell by the end of this post, the party never stopped (in fact, I believe it continued elsewhere after the official end). I should ha [...]