Tags archives: Riverwalk
- The day of Elise & Nathan's wedding, I posted a photo to Instagram stating that taking wedding photos that day was pretty amazing. At the time, I was just ecstatic about the sunshine and warmth, since it was one of the first days that it was possible to comfortably walk around without a coat. But, [...]
- How adorable are these two together? You can actually see them light up when they look at each other. My cameras and I are counting down the minutes until their Alice Millar wedding this weekend!
- I love that no two couples have the same likes, memories, and inside jokes, and it makes my photographer heart happy when they bring those experiences into their wedding day. A little story from this day: Amy and David used to live right by River Roast, and would often watch people taking weddin [...]
- Heather said something that I loved when we first started talking about doing a shoot together: She said that she chose to do/buy things if they made her happy. What a great and simple philosophy on how to purchase items, decide between two options, etc. Does it make you happy? If yes, proceed [...]
- I had so much trouble picking a reasonable number pictures to post for Brynn and Tim because they were such naturals in front of the camera. I mean, look how cute they are! I loved our walk through Chicago, where we hit up some quintessential spots such as the Art Institute Gardens, an El stop, [...]
- Monica and Conway came up with so many great locations for their engagement session that it was tough to narrow it down to just three places... but we managed, and they were all perfect. I loved how they could effortlessly go from sweet and romantic, to stunning and dramatic, to goofy and fun. And [...]