Wedding :: Danielle & Will
Everything about this wedding was amazing. You could tell that the day was put together with thought, love, and definitely stayed true to who Danielle and Will are as a couple. A few things that especially stood out to me:
1. Danielle’s bouquet (by the ever amazing Pollen). It was an art piece.
2. The girls’ shoes. All different colors. I wanted them. Danielle has some good style.
3. The moms were too cute, all day. There was even a mom/son song instead of a mother/son dance. Can’t beat that.
4. The ceremony was officiated by a friend and was infused with personal stories and jokes. My favorite kinds of ceremonies.
5. But ultimately, Danielle and Will’s happiness was the most outstanding part of the day. They were glowing and laughing non-stop from the time they first saw each other. It was contagious and adorable. There is nothing I love more than photographing happy people, and they were the happiest!
People that helped make the day so full of happiness:
Friends & family, view Danielle & Will’s full wedding gallery here: www.redwallphotography.com/proofs. The password is the groom’s last name.