Everything was picture-perfect perfect for Kelly and Jeffrey’s wedding day. In no particular order, five things that were especially perfect:
1. The weather was amazing for a winter day in February. It could have been gloomy, snowing, or absolutely frigid (or all of the above), but it was sunny and just a bit chilly.
2. Their ceremony had a backdrop of a gorgeous sunset… who doesn’t want to get married before a sunset?
3. All the details looked effortless and elegant… Kelly’s Anthropologie jewelry (love!), the incredible flowers (by Pollen), and the killer mismatched gray bridesmaid’s dresses were some of my top favs.
4. The speeches were tear-inducing. Wedding parties that have been through thick and thin together give the BEST speeches.
5. And, obviously, how adorable are Kelly and Jeffrey? You can tell they’re best friends in addition to being husband and wife, which makes my heart happy.
Now, on to the photos!
People that made the day wonderful:
Makeup: Cristina of Fuga Salon
Hair: Fuga Salon
Ceremony: Ravenswood Event Center
Reception: Ravenswood Event Center
Catering: Ravenswood Event Center
DJ: Cage & Aquarium
On-site Coordinator: Aly of Ravenswood Event Center
Friends & family, view Kelly & Jeffrey’s full wedding gallery here: www.redwallphotography.com/proofs. The password is the groom’s last name.