About Redwall Photo
I’m a Nashville photographer, who has spent the last 18 years in Chicago.
In high school, my journalism class acquired one of the first digital cameras, and even though it used floppy discs, I adored it. Since then, I have been intrigued with captured moments, and have had a multitude of photography loves. I first learned how to take photos by photographing concerts, then was the photographer at a university for several years, and now, I spend my days documenting love and life in all forms.
I have shot approximately 300 weddings and countless sessions, and my goal for each has been the same: to unobtrusively capture those little things that make up your corner of the world. I know that down the road, the fleeting moments – a candid laugh, or a quiet hug – are going to be just as important to look back upon as the milestone moments. For that reason, I love snuggles at sessions, packed dance floors at weddings, and even your crazy uncle.
I love real life, and I want to document it.
In no particular order, a few of my favorite simple pleasures in life:
- My hubby Aaron. High-school sweetheart, world’s best assistant, & sanity-maker.
- My cat Zoe. She’s nuts, guys.
- Coffee & adorable coffee shops. The Nutella mocha at Ipsento is my favorite.
- Tea. For when I drink too much coffee. Todd & Holland feeds my addiction.
- Instagram. I have two accounts – “work” and “daily life” – come be my IG friend.
- Books. Mainly fiction, but I read almost anything.
- Cookie Butter & Nutella. The best culinary creations since sliced bread.
- Taco Trucks. The sketchier they get, the better the flavor is.
- Beaches. Nothing is more calming than being around water.
- Succulents. The cutest plants ever.
previously featured on